When we leave for a trip, we always have the doubt of whether it is better to go by bur, car or plane. Although all 3 options have their pros and cons, traveling by plane sometimes proves to be the most practical and safe option, do you want to know why? Here are 5 advantages of traveling by plane.
1. Speed. Your trip anywhere will be faster. Although the waiting time to board and the long queues at the counter seem to play against it, the plane remains the fastest way to reach some destination at a great distance. This in the end will give you more time to see more places and take more time at your destination.
2. Comfort. A 12-hour trip can be very annoying or uncomfortable on a bus, on an airplane on the other hand, you have more options for entertainment, and you can enjoy the spectacular view through the window or even lie down in comfort if you travel first class.
3. Save money. Nowadays Airlines have countless promotions and discounts throughout the year, so finding a good price to travel is very easy. Check the different options in advance, we assure you that you can find even cheaper prices than if you travel by road.
4. Connections. Flights allow you to reach the most important cities of the country more quickly, either directly or with connections. This allows you to save yourself dome hours of transfer and enjoy more places of interest.
5. Security. It has been shown that traveling by plane is one of the safest ways to travel and that exposure to danger is lower than in other modes of transport. So you do not have to worry.
We hope this Information helps you decide the best option for your next trip to the city of Monterrey. If you are already planning it, we recommend you to stay at Best Western Plus Royal Courts with excellent facilities, very good location and great group rates. Ask about rates at (81) 8305-1900.
Photo by: Xatakamovil